Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul, and sings the tune without the words, and never stops at all. ~ Emily Dickinson



Saturday, August 28, 2010

First day of preschool


Hope's first day of preschool was last week. She absolutely loves going to school. She's goes two half days per week. When asked, she will tell you all about it. I love the expression on her face when I pick her up and our talks in the car on the way home. She tells me everything from what she did that day to the snack she had. Snack time seems to be a big hit. As I was getting her ready Thursday I told her to go potty before we left and she said, "Why mommy?" and I explained that I didn't want her to have an accident at school. She says, "but mommy they have potties at my school, baby ones." What can I say, this child cracks me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment