Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul, and sings the tune without the words, and never stops at all. ~ Emily Dickinson



Thursday, May 27, 2010

2 funny things today...

Hope was sitting on the kitchen counter washing her hands aka playing in the water and wasting a bunch of soap. She picks up a banana and tells me she wants it. I tell her that's fine as I turn around to look at her I notice she's already taken a bite out of it but it hasn't been peeled. I asked her if she took a bite out of it and she says "yes mommy". I made a face and asked her if it tasted yucky. She looks me in the eye and says "it's really ok mommy."

The thought of biting into the peel of a banana makes my skin crawl. Aughhhh.



Before her nap today I pulled out all our old scrapbooks from before Hope was born and showed them to her. We went page by page and I told her what each one was about. When Brinnon got home from work he wanted to look at them. As he was paging through Hope had to see it again. He says to her "all this happened before you were born" and she says "yep, THE END"....

No comments:

Post a Comment